Monday, June 25, 2007

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED SERIES-2008


While moviegoers anxiously await the live-action release of the new "Transfomers" movie, the Cartoon Network and Hasbro are teaming up to produce a new animated "Transformer" series.
The new series is expected to debut in January 2008.

I must admit, I was never in to the old 1980's series or even the "Thundercats" and "G.I. Joe". I was more of a "He-Man", "Alvin & The Chipmunks" and "Dennis The Menace" fan.

Sorry folks.

UPDATED: Damn right, I watched the "Muppet Babies". Everyone loves Nanny!

3 comments:

Callous Malice said...

"I must admit, I was never in to the old 1980's series or even the "Thundercats" and "G.I. Joe". I was more of a "He-Man", "Alvin & The Chipmunks" and "Dennis The Menace" fan."
That's cuz you're a youngin! At least you weren't into the carebears.

There have already been like a bizigillion different iterations of the Transformers since the old '80s series went off the air. Hopefully this one is on par with the original.

Callous Malice said...

bizigillion=8

Callous Malice said...

Actually, if you could stand the ridiculous cartoon animal puppets in diapers concept... Muppet babies translated pretty well to celluloid. There was a lot of "over kids' head/ smart/ adult" humor in that show, much like the original.